This post brought to you by moo.com
1. Keep business cards to a standard size. Cute little cards get lost! Renae Howard, GOSHCreative
2. Don’t get caught up in a fancy design. Make sure your contact details are clear and obvious. Sharon Westin-Shaw, Sharon Westin-Shaw Graphic Design
3. Before sending to print proof read every word and every number very carefully, then do it again, then get someone else to proof it too. Clare Blackstock, Blade Creative
4. Keep the details about who you are and what you do short and sweet, a business card is not a flyer but a means to connect directly with you. Emma Thurlow, Marks and Tales
5. Include a tag line or a short description that says exactly what it is that your business does. Carmen Payne, InkPink Design
The giveaway: Moo.com are giving away 3 x vouchers worth £50 (AU$ 90). The voucher can be used to purchase anything on the website, including delivery. To enter, comment below on what you would love to hand to people as a business card, if paper didn’t exist!
About Moo: MOO offers a wide range of print solutions for creative business owners and bloggers. Established in the UK, MOO supplies printed products around the world. Prices start at £4.29 (AU$ 7.70) for a StickerBook
Terms and Conditions:
- The name of the promotion is: MOO Print competition
- The promoter is Motivating Mum in conjunction with MOO
- Employees, immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
- The giveaway will close on Thu, Sept 4 at 12am. Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
- This is a game of skill. The winner will be awarded based on the strength of their answer to the question above.
- The prize will be in the form of product which will be sent to the winner once address details have been provided after the competition has closed.
- The results of the giveaway will be published on this site on Fri, Sept 5 and winners will be emailed.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable
- The total prize value AU$270
- The competition is open to Australian residents only.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.